A long time ago in a beach town far far away......

A young jedi must learn to conquer his own fears, doubts, and the use of computers, to overcome the tyranny of the advancing Empire. Though powerful the darkside may be, neither the strength nor determination of a young jedi should be underestimated.



Monday, March 12, 2012

By the Numbers

In 4 days I turn 29.
In 2 months Carolyn and I get married.
In 10 days I'll find out whether I've been accepted to Davis, making me one of 138 members of the class of 2016 out of 1143 that applied
In 9 days I'll take my finals, worth 30% and 40% of my grades hoping to hold on just enough to pass my classes and move on.
Over those 9 days I must read roughly 263 pages of material covering 6 chapters and 500 lecture slides.
4 of the next 9 days will be 12 hour work days (i got Sunday off luckily)
.....and when I'm done next Thursday the 22ND I'll have at least 10 celebratory beers and use 1 out of 5 of my fingers to salute my biochemistry text book.
Wish Me Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment